CSF’s Subaru line of all-aluminum radiators is the most trusted option in competitive motorsports – many race teams across the world trust CSF to keep their cars cool.
Designed to perform on track, on the street, and in rally racing. A must-have for higher horsepower engines, high boost vehicles, and competitive motorsports. Also a great upgrade compared to the OEM plastic/aluminum radiator.
Precise fitment – requires no modifications to install.
- 2002-2007 Subaru WRX/STi (Manual Transmission)
- 2004-2006 Subaru Baja (Manual Transmission)
2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (MT)
2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (MT)
2004-2006 Subaru Baja (MT)
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes High-Performance Aluminum 1.4bar Radiator Pressure Cap with Embossed CSF Logo
- 1-Hour Hand Polished Mirror Finish
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Machined All-Aluminum Race-Style Drain Plug
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing