Please note that pricing shown is estimated for standard vehicles. Pricing is subject to change without notice. .
We offer competitive pricing and quality work for all makes and models.
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 5W30 or 5W20)
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 5W30 or 5W20 Full Synthetic)
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 0w20 Full Synthetic) - (All new Japanese Vehicles)
+ for OEM Filter instead of standard oil filter.
- *MOTUL 8100 X-Cess (Performance Lube oil & Subaru OEM Filter) (up to 5L of 5W40)
- *MOTUL 8100 X-Clean (Performance Lube oil & Subaru OEM Filter) (up to 5L of 5W30)
- *MOTUL 8100 X-Lite (Performance Lube oil & Subaru OEM Filter) 0w20
- All fluid service are subjected to a "Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee"
- MTO Vehicle Safety Certification Inspection --- Required for new vehicle/used vehicle registration and transfer of ownership
- Full vehicle Inspection (Includes dis-assembly of brake components with lubrication) --- Vehicle inspection can be upgraded to a MTO Safety Certification for an additional +
- Front brake service
- Rear brake service
- Replace front pads and rotors
- Replace rear pads and rotors
- Replace Rear shoes and drums
- 4 Wheel alignment (3D Laser Aligner / John Bean V2300)
- **4 Wheel alignment (Custom)+ (3D Laser Aligner / John Bean V2300)
--- Includes complete front and rear (camber/caster/toe)
--- Lowered / Slammed / Stretch n' Poke / Flush Fitment / Cambered vehicles accepted.
-------- For vehicles with excessively low ground clearance please have your front bumper ready to be removed.
- Balance 4 wheels
- Install, mount and balance 4 tires
- Single Tire Mount and Balance
- Single Tire Balance
- Recharge Service (+ for Dye Injection Service)
- Downpipe Install (without Turbo to Downpipe Gasket)
- Catback Exhaust
- Downpipe & Catback Exhaust (Turbo Back Exhaust) (w/o Turbo to Downpipe Gasket)
- Uppipe Install
- Turbo Install (does not include coolant)
- Turbo & Uppipe (does not include coolant)
- External Waste Gate Setups
- Hella Horn Install (2015+ Impreza WRX/STI or any vehicle requiring bumper removal is additional +)
- Steering Rack Swaps --- 2015+ STi Steering Racks are direct swap 08-14 STi / 11-14 WRX
---- Note: 08-10 Narrow Body WRX use shorter outer tie rod ends results in limited alignment adjustment.
- Header / Turbo Manifold (no Uppipe)
- Transmissions (Manual 5MT/6MT Turbo/WRX/STi/XT) (Requires Downpipe to be removed)
- Transmission (Manual & Automatic Non-Turbo 2.5RS/2.5i/L/Outback/Brighton)
- Rear Differential Swap (R160/R180) / Pre-2008
- Rear Differential Swap (R160/R180) / Post-2008+
- Heatshield Repairs (Lifetime Repair) (Subjective based on inspection)
- Boost Leak Check / Smoke Test
- Leakdown Test & Compression Test with printed result form
- Oil Pan Replacement
- Group N or Solid Engine Mounts
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front & Rear) include MOTUL DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Coilover or Fully Assembled Shock/Springs Install (Front & Rear / Set)
- Lowering Spring Installation (Set)
- Transmission Upper Mount / Pitch Stop
- Lower Transmission Mount and/or H-Brace Crossmember Bushings
- Top Mount Intercooler / TMIC replacement
- Rebuild Turbocharger (Includes New Center Section, Seals and Balance)
- Reseal Turbocharger (Internal Reseal, Replace Stainless Steel Rings)
- Reseal Turbocharger (External - Leaking/Smoking from Exhaust Housing) NOTE: Turbocharger repair pricing does not include diagnostics, removal and re-installation.
* - Pricing is based on average capacities and in some cases certain engine, transmissions and differentials will require increased capacities which may increase estimated cost.
** - Custom alignments continue based of additional time needed to allow for proper alignment specs. In some cases camber arms, toe arms, caster arms and or bushing/bolts maybe required to allow for further alignment specs. Standard alignments normally include rear toe adjustment (if applicable) and front camber, caster & toe (if applicable).
Prices do not include parts, gaskets, seals, or HST. All prices are subject to change without notice.