- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- These radiators utilize a 2-row 42mm core that features CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology, as well as an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin for maximum surface area contact, heat dissipation, and extreme performance capabilities.
- Equipped with an all-aluminum racing style drain plug for quick and reliable fluid changes
- CSF 1.4 Bar (20 psi) radiator cap
- Engineered and designed to be a complete “drop-in fit” install. Works with all the OEM brackets, fittings, AC condenser, hoses, and fan shrouds (only minor trimming needed at fitting locations)
- Featuring a robust 4-plate liquid-to-oil plate-type oil cooler built into the bottom end tank. A liquid-to-oil cooler is much more efficient than a conventional air-oil cooler. Lab-tested in CSF”s ISO certified in-house lab testing facility to reject heat better and at a faster rate than a 10-row air-to-oil cooler. In addition, by being placed in the bottom end tank, the oil temperature is regulated by the thermostat of the cooling system. Never have to worry about operating temperatures not warming up fast enough in cold weather climates.
- Complete with 2 AN-10 male fittings and is compatible with many popular aftermarket engines and exhaust manifolds.
- This kit comes complete with a sandwich plate and forged right angle -10 fittings made by BAT (see product update notice below – CSF was forced to switch to another top-tier company for the included sandwich plate due to the previous manufacturer’s supply chain issues)
- Topped off with the industry’s finest 1-hour hand polish “mirror finish” for a look that matches the performance.
- Installation of this unit will require an additional 1/4 to 1/2 a quart of oil
We have switched to using the Mocal compact, lightweight, high-flow M20 x 1.5 filter sandwich plate (Mocal part #SP1F) instead of the ones made by Greddy. Apparently, there were some internal issues that prevented us from purchasing the Greddy sandwich plates from their USA distributor so we had to source this part from another manufacturer.
* 2006/2007 WRX has a much tighter fitment due to different factory oil cooler and exhaust manifold combination. To make this work with these model years, you will either need to remove the factory oil cooler and cap off the coolant line coming off the water pump and at the block and/or run aftermarket headers (as it’ll have less of a fitment issue).*