Please note that pricing shown is estimated for standard vehicles. Pricing is subject to change without notice. .
We offer competitive pricing and quality work for all makes and models.
Below is a sample of our pricing for many common service and repair items.
Shop door rate/diagnostic rate - $90/Hour (Updated December 2017)
Lubrication / Oil Changes:
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 5W30 or 5W20) - $35
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 5W30 or 5W20 Full Synthetic) - $60
- *Lube, oil & filter change (up to 5L of 0w20 Full Synthetic) - $80 (All new Japanese Vehicles)
+$5 for OEM Filter instead of standard oil filter.
Please note that pricing listed above is a general pricing list as some vehicles may
have a higher charge due to the type of oil filter used.
- All fluid service are subjected to a "Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee"
Safety & Inspections:
MTO - Safety Inspection
- MTO Vehicle Safety Certification Inspection - $100
--- Required for new vehicle/used vehicle registration and transfer of ownership
- Full vehicle Inspection - $90 (Includes dis-assembly of brake components with lubrication)
--- Vehicle inspection can be upgraded to a MTO Safety Certification for an additional +$10
- Front brake service - $65
- Rear brake service - $65
- Replace front pads and rotors - $135
- Replace rear pads and rotors - $135
- Replace Rear shoes and drums - $135
Tires & Alignments:
- 4 Wheel alignment - $100 (3D Laser Aligner / John Bean V2300)
- **4 Wheel alignment (Custom) - $130+ (3D Laser Aligner / John Bean V2300)
--- Includes complete front and rear (camber/caster/toe)
--- Lowered / Slammed / Stretch n' Poke / Flush Fitment / Cambered vehicles accepted.
-------- For vehicles with excessively low ground clearance please have your front bumper ready to be removed.
- Balance 4 wheels - $70
- Install, mount and balance 4 tires - $100
- Single Tire Mount and Balance - $30
- Single Tire Balance - $20
A/C - Air Conditioner Service:
- Recharge Service - $100 (+$20 for Dye Injection Service)
- Transmission service - $90 (fluid, filter, and gasket extra)
- Power Steering service - $60
- Brake Fluid Service - $90
- Differential and Transfer case services (drain and fill)
- $50 (includes 2L of gear oil) synthetic extra - Differential service (remove and reseal cover)
- $100 (includes 2L of gear oil) synthetic extra
- Engine Coolant service - $90 + Coolant
- Subaru Manual Transmission Fluid Service
--- Non-STI = $110 (MOTUL Motylgear 75w90 Semi-Synthetic)
--- STi = $150 (MOTUL GEAR300 75w90 Full-Synthetic) / Can also be used for Non-STI models.
- Subaru Rear Differential Fluid Services
--- Non-STi = $45 (MOTUL Motylgear 75w90 Semi-Synthetic)
--- STi = $55 (MOTUL GEAR300 75w90 Full-Synthetic) / Can also be used for Non-STi models.
Specialty Pricing (Subaru Performance)
- Downpipe Install (without Turbo to Downpipe Gasket) - $130
- Catback Exhaust - $90
- Downpipe & Catback Exhaust (Turbo Back Exhaust) (w/o Turbo to Downpipe Gasket) = $180
- Uppipe Install - $340
- Turbo Install - $340 (does not include coolant)
- Turbo & Uppipe - $340 (does not include coolant)
- External Waste Gate Setups - $450
- Hella Horn Install - $90 (2015+ Impreza WRX/STI or any vehicle requiring bumper removal is additional +$40)
- Steering Rack Swaps - $270 --- 2015+ STi Steering Racks are direct swap 08-14 STi / 11-14 WRX
---- Note: 08-10 Narrow Body WRX use shorter outer tie rod ends results in limited alignment adjustment.
- Header / Turbo Manifold (no Uppipe) - $90
- Transmissions (Manual 5MT/6MT Turbo/WRX/STi/XT) - $720 (Requires Downpipe to be removed)
- Transmission (Manual & Automatic Non-Turbo 2.5RS/2.5i/L/Outback/Brighton) - $650
- Rear Differential Swap (R160/R180) / Pre-2008 = $220
- Rear Differential Swap (R160/R180) / Post-2008+ = $130
- Heatshield Repairs (Lifetime Repair) = $50 (Subjective based on inspection)
- Boost Leak Check / Smoke Test = $50
- Leakdown Test & Compression Test with printed result form = $225
- Oil Pan Replacement = $180
- Group N or Solid Engine Mounts = $180
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front & Rear) include MOTUL DOT 5.1 Fluid = $190
- Coilover or Fully Assembled Shock/Springs Install (Front & Rear / Set) = $360
- Lowering Spring Installation (Set) = $450
- Transmission Upper Mount / Pitch Stop = $90
- Lower Transmission Mount and/or H-Brace Crossmember Bushings = $90
- Top Mount Intercooler / TMIC replacement = $90
- Rebuild Turbocharger (Includes New Center Section, Seals and Balance) - $700 (Estimated)
- Reseal Turbocharger (Internal Reseal, Replace Stainless Steel Rings) - $650 ~ $700 (Estimated)
- Reseal Turbocharger (External - Leaking/Smoking from Exhaust Housing) - $150
NOTE: Turbocharger repair pricing does not include diagnostics, removal and re-installation.
* - Pricing is based on average capacities and in some cases certain engine, transmissions
and differentials will require increased capacities which may increase estimated cost.
** - Custom alignments start at $130 and continue based of additional time needed to allow
for proper alignment specs. In some cases camber arms, toe arms, caster arms and or
bushing/bolts maybe required to allow for further alignment specs.
Standard alignments normally include rear toe adjustment (if applicable) and front
camber, caster & toe (if applicable).
Prices do not include parts, gaskets, seals, or HST.
All prices are subject to change without notice.